Monday, November 22, 2010

Odds and ends

Here's another upcoming mystery movie release: All Good Things, starring Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst, based on a true story about a real estate tycoon in New York whose wife disappears. Release date is Dec. 3.

Here's a brief interview with Denise Mina, a Scottish crime writer who was honored at the recent Bouchercon mystery conference.

Here's another Scandinavian author -- actually, authors -- with an upcoming book. They sound a bit too grim for me (see any Girl with the Dragon Tattoo posts). I also shy away from books written by two authors. No reason, really, just that I can't imagine writing something with someone. I'm sure plenty of people have done it successfully. 

And, finally, here are a couple other authors I fell upon. Haven't read them, but their books sound interesting: French author Pierre Magnan and  P.L. Gaus, who writes mysteries set in the Amish country of Ohio.


No comments: